January 22, 2016

Up, Up & Away Add On - Double Up Version by Moments






Last post, I showed you the new passport wallet from Liz of Moments.  Can you believe that she already updated the pattern by adding a second option for the inside called Double Up?  This second version is for singles or couples that don't need to carry so many passports...and it is a free add on when you purchase her Up, Up & Away pattern on Craftsy here.  (If you have already purchased this pattern, you should be getting notification from Craftsy so you can download the additional free pattern).




How is the add on pattern different?  It still has room for a couple of passports on the left hand side but the right hand side has a zippered pocket with 2 slip pockets behind it for money and your cell phone.  The largest of cell phones with a case on, fits this pocket easily.

You can see pictures of the family version in my last post here.  This is a fun, quick wallet to make.  There are so many different options for the closure, too.  It is great for gift giving. The pattern is for confident beginners.

On this version, I used an upholstery fabric for the outside, a quilting cotton for the interior with the solid fabric being Kona cotton.  The D ring on the flap of the bag can hold any charm.  Here I added a suede tassel.

Thanks, Liz for letting me test this second version for you, too.  I look forward to the next one.

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Liz. A great pattern helps a lot. Thanks for this great pattern.

      Delete
  2. I wish I knew someone who needed/wanted one of these - I want to make one! :) Yours is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Candy. I like the second version the best. It is so versatile.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Candy. I like the second version the best. It is so versatile.

      Delete
  3. I really like the family passport holder. Love your little tassel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy. Welcome back from your trip. I was enjoying your pictures and remembering my visits to Hawaii.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! So convenient. Love the one in houndstooth fabric.

    ReplyDelete