May 2, 2014

I've Been Featured on Sew Can She






I have read several of my favorite blogs this past week and have enjoyed reading about my blog friends being featured on other blogs.

First was Maria of Mia Creates.  She was featured last Friday on Sew Can She.  She had the most hits from the Saturday Linky Party on that site the week before.  Then , I read about Daryl from Patchouli Moon Studio being featured for her Women Quilts on Pink Bling Crafter.  Then I read about Janelle from Emmaline Bags and the recognition she is getting at the Quilt Fair in Perth, Australia.

This morning I saw that I got featured on Sew Can She blog!  The same blog that featured Maria the week before.  My link got the most hits from last Saturday's Linky Party.  I submitted an older post with the animal prints and frog Zip and Go Bags from Dog Under My DeskSee it here.  Now that is a fun week!

Off to sew my May Bag of the Month.  It is the Poolside Tote from Anna at Noodlehead.  Here is the fabric I have chosen...

 
 
I'll show you the finished product soon.

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on being featured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being featured! Those fabrics you selected for the May Bag are great! I'm sure it will be beautiful. I'm not home so I'll be sewing it probably in June.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Norma. The May Bag looks like it should be a quick sew. I have my fabric cut out but don't know if I'll have time to sew this weekend. Hope you are enjoying your time with family

      Delete
  3. Why am I not able to subscribe to your blog by email? Using google accounts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonnie, you should be able to sign up using the email sign up. I have tried to get google up and running but they require an ID number and have yet to find mine. Hope to add google soon.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations Marilyn for being featured!! Oh those are beautiful fabrics for the tote. I am off to sell in a show today. Yesterday I nearly finished my Poolside Tote. I will have it finished tomorrow for sure. I love the roomy size and shape of the tote. Since I tested the June bag for Christine, I will have all my bags done, but have to wait to show my June bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Daryl. Good luck at your show. I am on the last page of directions for the Poolside Tote and it went very quickly. Hope to find time to finish it this weekend. I am really liking it, too. I tested for Christine, too, so this is my last bag. I really enjoyed the Bag of the Month Club.

      Delete
  5. Yayyy!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! I'm not long back from visiting my daughter so have alot of blogs to catch up on. Love your fabric. As usual I'm way behind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny that you and I were featured one week apart. Fun, wasn't it?


      Delete
  6. Congratulations on being featured and for finishing your bag already!!
    I can't believe your done!!
    I was so pleased that i had picked out the fabrics and starred cutting them out...only to find out you were already done!!
    I am going to start calling you speedy!!
    Love the fabrics you choice!!
    Can't wait to see your June bag!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liz. You'll see how fast and easily the Poolside Tote goes together. My stash so large right now that I'm forcing myself to use what fabric I have. I knew I wanted to use this fabric for a Summertime Bag and this pattern seemed like the right one. I had everything else that I needed. Look forward to seeing your bag soon.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete